2017 Cranberry Pond Kitewing and Freeskate Vid

Home Page Discussion Forum General Windsports Discussion 2017 Cranberry Pond Kitewing and Freeskate Vid

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      windydoug
      Keymaster

A couple awesome days on Cranberry Pond with a few of the crew came together to make this video.

Winter has been fickle, but the ice out at Cranberry has been mostly snow free, and smooth.  On the days I recorded this the DN crew numbered up to seven boats on the ice.  For a guy who never windsurfed, Don Delaney carves the ice on his freeskate like a pro, and Scotty Rowe is unquestionably the fastest Kitewing rider in town.  Lynn Davis got some super ice and immediately started laying down sail around 360’s, but my video camera ran out of battery before I could get him doing it.  You can read about these session in previous posts on the forum.  Mark Robertson seems a natural at Kitewing, and Jason has a SICK studded land board that may be the future….wish I had a pic of it.

The soundtrack is from one of my favorite TV shows as a kid, Airwolf, about a kick butt helicopter.  The eighties had some pretty awesome theme music.

It’s in 1080P, so be sure to set that for best viewing.

Enjoy:

GoyaJoe
      Participant

Real nice!!!used to get that in Erie thing of the past.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.