09/21 Dawn Patrol

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PharmaBob
      Participant

On a Friday 9/21 dawn patrol, I acknowledged the Seneca Wind Goddess’ warm-fresh-breeze gift to the locals with a true sunrise session at the park. Some early park patrons and employees took note of my head-lamp as I ran lines and connections to my 9m that soon floated off the beach with a distant backdrop of downtown and visitor center lights that were fading as the hotel blushed with a hint of orange. The swell aligned SSW and the breeze wandered between SSE and SSW as the lines and tell on the water soon revealed the active yet predictable nature of the session. As the sun soon peeked above the trees on the eastern runs, the twin-tip slashed the orange carpet of the sun on the water and the canopy of my orange and white 9m ignited. After ejecting to some overdue self-rescue practice in a building strong-breeze, I ended my final Seneca summer session with a fast pack and walked into work on time and on happy brain chemicals. 09/21/18 exceeded the great session we had on 06/21/18…can’t wait to see what 12/21/18 serves up.

windydoug
      Keymaster

Fantastic Bob!  Great read.

Why don’t you post more??  You should post more!!

I had no idea you warmed it up for us today.

Wd

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.